Priest Ioan Istrati
1. Humbleness. He is not boastful, he doesn`t give unasked blessings, he doesn`t look from above at his flock, he doesn`t speak without being asked.
2. Wisdom. He doesn`t rummage in intimacies, he seeks the roots of sins, he puts in balance the relation between sin-guilt and repentance, he doesn`t exaggerate, he doesn`t understate.
3. Patience. He listens to the confession, he asks questions, he waits with empathy the self discovery, he doesn`t intrude intimacy
4. Prayer. He asks for God`s help, he prays with the penitent, he gives canons-remedies, not punishments.
5. Feeling. He is glad with those who are glad, he cries with those who cry, he feels in the Holy Spirit the abyss of pain, he doesn`t condemn the hurt soul, he touches with balm of grace the sufferings of the people.